BUY TODAY. SOAK THE WINTER BLUES AWAY.
After a long day of breathing through a mask, Zoom calls, virtual classes, politics and other environmental stresses, a long therapeutic soak in the healing properties of this bath bomb blend will no longer be a treat -- but a necessity.
Transformative Properties: Spiritual Baths have become a ritualistic way to cleanse ones aura of negative energy and draw toxins away from the skin.
- Natural and organic ingredients
- Products containing Rose Essential Oil are purported to hydrate dry skin, clear acne, reduce signs of aging, minimize the appearance of scars, and help with conditions such as eczema and rosacea.
Lavender Essential Oil is often used to reduce skin imperfections -- but when added to bath water, can soak away stress while preparing you for a restful good night sleep.
- Organic Shea Butter for milky soft skin
- Contains crushed rose petals or dried lavender flowers
- We will offer kits around the holidays for gift baskets, favors and self-love.
Instructions: Place your Bath Escape (Bath Bomb) into warm bath water. Enter bath slowly and with caution. Set an intention and express gratitude. Soak for up to 30 minutes while releasing stress and anxiety. Drain troubles down the drain. Rinse. Repeat as needed.
Specifications: Ingredients include Sodium bicarbonate (Baking Soda), Citric acid, Sodium sulfonate (Coconut Derivative), Sea Salt, Sodium carbonate, Glycerin, Organic cocoa seed butter, Organic Tapioca/Corn starch, Organic shea butter, Organic rose or lavender extract, natural dried roses or dried lavender and water. No colorants or preservatives.
Disclaimer: The information provided here is be used for educational purposes only and should not be construed as or a substitute for the medical advice of your healthcare provider.
Caution: Do not use if allergic to any ingredients. Essential Oils may cause bath surface to become slippery.
by LOTUS PETALS AROMA-THERAPEUTICS